Wednesday 1 August 2007

Torn Slippers


Funny how most people are willing to walk quite a distance while travelling when back home they'd rather drive than walk to the grocery store 50 metres away. I am one of those people! Torn slippers is about my travelling experiences - places that I've been and people that I've met along my journey. And as the name suggests, most of the time it involves a lot of walking at my own free and easy pace (and yes, I literally tore my slippers in my most recent trip to Phnom Penh, Cambodia). No, tour packages are not for me, thank you.


3 comments:

Redarrow said...

it looks suspiciously like my slippers!!!

Yvonne said...

wow wow wow!
i wanna see ur entry abt ur hawaii trip!!!! =)

- wei loong - said...

pecky~~~ haha!!

why la all pictures and no description for picture one??!!

and from one of your picture from Dubai, i think i saw Burj al Arab. hehe!!

well do visit my blog.. IF.. you not busy la.. xD